Logophobia??? not really..

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Hate

- to wake up on a sunday afternoon and kill time alone in hostel while others are inching to peace in their post prandial slumber.
- to spend a weekend without my friends in town.
- when the soup is too hot to savour.
- when my mom affixes an adjective to everything she says.
- to endure a class in stupor.
- when i fancy a shirt and find my wallet empty.
- when i am obliged to listen to people who talk unceasingly about things that don't interest me.
- when my dad buys me COLLARED, HORIZONTAL striped t shirts.
- the hangover.
- to wear a helmet.
- when people remind me about the pace at which i am losing my hair.
- to get wet in rain when i am dressed in formals for college.
- when i am asked to account for my expenses.
- when i don't get to know what's happening back at home.
- when people condemn my riding skills.
- when people don't answer my calls/reply back immediately.
- when i get cleaned out for a duck in a cricket match.
- when someone calls me manjuNATH.
- when my name is spelt as manjuNATH on my certificates.
- when people don't value LIBERO.
- to wait for food when my taste buds are rearing to go.
- Sunny/Bobby Deol's movies.
- when my brother farts at me.
- when i don't get to swear at my brothers.
- when people overestimate my preparation for an examination.
- discussing the answers outside the exam hall.
- the way they celebrate birthdays in Pizza Hut (pure embarrassment).
- fake accents.
- to use a zebra crossing.
- delicate darlings.
- to end this list :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you forgot these...

Comments on the height, baby boy looks and idlis
Visiting goldsmiths near Lady Goschen
College office ladies
Waiting outside changing rooms for you know who

But yours truly enjoys seeing you stuck in these.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home